There’s a father or mother progress that has a complete unit depend of 1000 models. A baby progress was added with pending unit depend 1000. When the kid progress’ accomplished unit depend is up to date, then the fraction accomplished of the father or mother is up to date, however the accomplished unit depend just isn’t.
Submitted as Apple Suggestions FB9803982. The stunning pattern app may also be discovered on my RadarSamples repo.
Steps to Reproduce
- run the connected Pattern App on iPhone Simulator
- Drag the slider slowly to the fitting. Discover that solely the father or mother’s fraction accomplished modifications.
- Proceed dragging the slider to the fitting most. Discover that while you come to the fitting aspect of the slider the father or mother’s accomplished depend is up to date.
- Drag the slider a bit to the left. Once more, solely the father or mother’s fraction is up to date.
- Drag the slider to the fitting most. The father or mother’s accomplished unit depend is now double what it must be. In reality each time the kid completes, 1000 is added to the father or mother’s accomplished unit depend.
When including a baby progress with a pendingUnitCount worth better than 1, then the completedUnitCount also needs to be up to date in tandem with the fractionCompleted worth.
Solely the fraction accomplished of the father or mother is up to date. When the kid reaches 100%, the pending worth is added to the finished unit depend. If the progress reverses for some cause, the finished unit depend stays and when the kid will get again to 100% the pending worth is AGAIN added.
Additionally printed on Medium.
Classes: Bug Stories