Date/Time: March 10, 2022 (2-3PM ET / 11AM-12PM PT)
As public strain for motion to sort out local weather change grows, corporations are more and more anticipated to set and execute on emissions targets aligned with science. Nonetheless, the panorama of company local weather motion might be tough to navigate, whereas the implementation of net-zero commitments throughout a enterprise is a complicated endeavor.
On this one-hour webcast, audio system from renewable vitality firm Ørsted, the Science Primarily based Targets Initiative and Oxford Internet Zero will talk about how corporations of all sizes can take credible local weather motion.
The audio system will take into account questions together with:
- What’s the present state of play in company local weather motion?
- What constitutes credible company local weather motion and why?
- What are the important thing steps for beginning work in direction of a goal?
- How can corporations steadiness what is important and what’s possible?
- Jim Giles, Vice President, Internet Zero, GreenBiz Group
- Rasmus Skov, Senior Director, World Public Affairs & Sustainability Options, Ørsted
- Kate Cullen, Internet Zero Researcher, College of Oxford PhD Pupil, Vitality and Assets, College of California, Berkeley
If you cannot tune in reside, please register and we’ll electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the archived webcast footage and assets, accessible to you on-demand after the webcast.