Google has added yet one more enterprise attribute for Google Enterprise Profiles – Asian-owned companies. It is a new label that may be added to your online business in Google Maps and Google Search “making it simpler to search out Asian-owned companies in their very own group,” Google stated.
Here’s what this Asian-owned attribute appears to be like like:
For those who login to Google Enterprise Profile, click on on your online business, go to the information tab after which edit your attributes you will note Black-owned, Latino-owned, veteran-led and women-led, LGBTQ+ Owned and Latino-ownned choices. The brand new attribute is the LGBTQ+-owned attribute and word that the Household-led attribute is gone, here’s a screenshot:
It’s also possible to add this via Google search by trying to find your online business then:
- Go to your Enterprise Profile.
- Choose Edit profile after which Enterprise data.
- Close to the highest, choose the Extra tab.
- Choose the class you wish to change.
- Subsequent to the attribute, choose Sure or No.
- While you’re completed updating your attributes, choose Save.
Here’s a video Google made for this announcement:
Discussion board dialogue at Twitter.