We’re not solely the hosts of the present however up to now we additionally do the choice of the subjects ourselves. Analysis what’s fascinating. Discover various topics and friends, and so on. And typically friends make it simpler for us. They put up on our inner platform a message….
“What’s the superlative of bragging? I don’t assume I can go any additional than telling you that I co-wrote a e book. And naturally, it’s about experimentation Yesterday I acquired the primary copy in my palms, and it’s after all on the market at bol.com ”
The e book known as “Steering on outcomes”, the best way to work collectively on the best ambitions. Work smarter not more durable. (Thus far solely obtainable in Dutch however English translation is being labored on). And since this week we all know that the e book is on the lengthy checklist of books to turn into Administration e book of the yr in 2022. A Dutch award organized by certainly one of our companions managementboek.nl. (how can I test if that is true?)
What the episode covers
This triggered us in two methods:
First – what’s the e book about?
Studying by three parts
- Tangible Goals
- Introduction of CRAFT: Create, Refine, Align, Finalize & Transmit (CRAFT)
- Introduction of Goals, Progress Metrics & Estimates (OPME’s), in bol.com we consult with this one as OKR’s.
3. thorough analysis strategies
Second – How is it to start out writing a e book?
- So we all know the way it began, let’s discover out what it’s to turn into an writer subsequent to your job
- When did it begin?
- Why did you select to do it?
- How did you’re employed collectively?
- What steps did you are taking?
- Did you have already got expertise in writing?
- Was it in accordance with expectations?
- What have been the learnings?
- Do you advise others to put in writing a e book?
We’ve got an award-winning visitor:
Denise Visser; In keeping with Linked in it says Product Supervisor Experimentation at bol.com and freelancer.
You in all probability know Denise from a earlier present about experimentation.
Peter Paul van de Beek
Podcast Episode on experimentation with Denise and Maarten